Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jack&Brian+camping=GNO!

Fathers and sons was this weekend. Brian and Jacks first, by the way. So the girls and I had ourselves some fun too! It started with Judy Moody not so bummer summer (cute). Then to the mall (of course, Sheridan was with us). We had us some chick fil-a (so good!) And our evening ended with each of us making a movie pick. (which made our night end at 1am!)And just so you know, this beaut of a picture took FOREVER to get! It took about 16 tries to get the centering right. I still didnt even really get it right, but this one was the best. Probably more funny for me than you to look at it because I know what was going on to get the shot.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Love the picture even more when I think about what it took to take it. Sounds like a really fun GNO!