Monday, June 13, 2011

Possession

The girls computer lab teacher from school had her 1st book published! It was kind of exciting. I bought a copy on Tuesday (when it was released). Then on Saturday I took them to Barnes and Nobles to her signing. It was so much fun. They stood in line, and she signed the book to them and chatted with them for a bit. She was really nice and funny.So if you are interested in checking it out: Possession by Alana Johnson. It is a YA distopian (like Hunger Games, and the Uglies series). I read it last week and was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it:)
Oh, and for any of you that care.......Aly Condie (the author of Matched) was there getting her copy of Possession signed too). If I would have had something intelligent to say to her I would have stopped her to say hi. Unfortunately I did not:(

1 comment:

Lana said...

Very cool! I would love to read it...when I finish the one I already have. :)