Tuesday, May 24, 2011

1st "real" hair cut

She was so excited to go get her hair cut. I had just taken the 2 older girls for haircuts the week before. And then Brian buzzed Jacks head a few days after that. She was feeling left out. She wanted her hair cut. She talked about it for days.Brian finally came to his senses and agreed that really fine hair looks better short (rather than his preferd long). And that I should cut her hair.
It was always in her face. Always ratty and messy. It was holding her back from reaching her true cuteness potential!
So, I made the appointment. She sat so still. Never moved. And never stopped smiling. She was so happy. That was about 2 weeks ago. She still talks about her "beautiful hair cut". She loves it and so do we. Short. Layered. Out of her face!

1 comment:

Lana said...

She is so beautiful. Good decision.