Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter





Yep, you got it. This is my one awesome easter picture this year. Nice huh? I am such a looser about pictures. I always have great intentions. Then, Kennedy starts screaming because she walked in the wet grass with no shoes on and her feet are freezing! So this one picture is after that melt down. I put shoes on her and changed possing location to this much more LAME one. Snapped my one picture and we were done. I was done!
Notice the girls skirts if you will before you become borred with my blog and move on. Aren't they wonderful?

3 comments:

Les said...

so cute! make me one? ha.

Jilleen said...

The skirts turned out so cute and I'm glad I'm not the only one who never gets the picture I really want. :)

Kennedy's haircut is cute, too. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Lana said...

Those are nothing less then amazing, like always. I love them. I actually think the picture is great too-but I hear ya on that one. It is always a disaster when I try to get holiday pictures of the kids. :)