The cake. Madelynn wanted a turtle cake this year. Well, this is what I came up with. Not really what she had in mind. But I think she really liked the way it turned out. Brian and I molded the turtles out of laffy taffys and tootsie rolls:)

Glitter toes! I checked the girls out early at took them to the Pink Parlour on State in A.F. The said they felt like queens up in the tall chairs. They loved it!

The ear piercing! Scarred and excited. She never backed down. It hurt a little more than she expected. But it was over very quickly, and within a few minutes she was fine and said they didnt hurt at all anymore.
It was a good day. We did alot of shopping and wandering around the mall: Claires, Justice, Barnes and Noble. It was the year of the stuffed animal for Madelynn this time around. That is all she wanted. She ended up with 6 new stuffed animals! Don't ask why. I have no idea why we have to keep adding to the pile:(

2 comments:
What a fun day! Once again you made an amazing cake. I love the picture of the girls getting their glitter toes done. You are a great mom! Let's get together sometime soon. I think that I might be able to pull off a get together even being a mom of 4 now, but we'll have to see I guess. ;)
I remember you telling me about that day, but it was fun to see the pictures. The cake was so great! You guys are so creative. The Toes looked so fun and I loved the chairs. The ear peircing pitures are priceless.
Post a Comment