Anywho, thanks to all those that came to support her. And to those that "did stuff" at the baptism. You know who you are:) We love Madelynn. Thank you for loving her too!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Baptism
Isn't she gorgeous?
Of course I forgot my camera and had to take these snapshots after we got home:(
It was a really nice day. The stake.....(i dont know)baptism lady....gave her a dress to put on(rather than the jumpsuit). She was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was simple, of course but tied in the back to fit and went all the way down the the floor. So much more flattering! I loved it, and wished a had a picture of her and her dad together. But no, once again I am an idiot!
Anywho, thanks to all those that came to support her. And to those that "did stuff" at the baptism. You know who you are:) We love Madelynn. Thank you for loving her too!
Anywho, thanks to all those that came to support her. And to those that "did stuff" at the baptism. You know who you are:) We love Madelynn. Thank you for loving her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She does look beautiful! I'm still feeling bad we weren't there, but I know you understand. Congratulations, Madelynn!
She looks so pretty. We will be doing the whole baptism thing here in a few months. I'll try not to forget my camera, but I wouldn't put it past me. I tend to forget it at the moments that I want it the most. You aren't the only one. :D
She really does look beautiful!!! That's so cool that she got to wear a dress in the water too, instead of the jumpsuit. I'm so happy I get to see her picture from that day. (Forgetting your camera lets you soak it all in even more)
Post a Comment