He is obsessed with Halo right now. Everything is Halo. But, because Halo has a Mature rating you cannot find little kid "stuff" anywhere. I ended up finding some guy on line that sends you files of printable birthday paraphernalia so that Jack could have a Halo party. I set up an obstacle course for the boys, gave them dart guns, turned on some Halo music, and let them have at it. His best birthday ever! :)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Happy 5th, Smack-Attack
Jackson had a 2 part birthday celebration this year. There was cake and ice cream with grandparents the night before the big day. Then on his actually birthday, a party with his cousins.
He is obsessed with Halo right now. Everything is Halo. But, because Halo has a Mature rating you cannot find little kid "stuff" anywhere. I ended up finding some guy on line that sends you files of printable birthday paraphernalia so that Jack could have a Halo party. I set up an obstacle course for the boys, gave them dart guns, turned on some Halo music, and let them have at it. His best birthday ever! :)
He is obsessed with Halo right now. Everything is Halo. But, because Halo has a Mature rating you cannot find little kid "stuff" anywhere. I ended up finding some guy on line that sends you files of printable birthday paraphernalia so that Jack could have a Halo party. I set up an obstacle course for the boys, gave them dart guns, turned on some Halo music, and let them have at it. His best birthday ever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Super Fun!! Little boys crack me up! :D
Post a Comment