Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brave and Beautiful

I am so proud and in awe of these two girls. About 3 weeks ago they had their 3rd 1st day of school this year! They started out the year in Pleasant Grove. But that only lasted for about 2 months. Then they spent about 4 months in Highland. And now they will finish out the school year in Orem. It has been a crazy time for them. But they put on their (semi)happy face and just went with it. I know from experience how difficult it can be to jump from school-to-school. Always starting over. Never sticking around. But these two beautiful girls have been so brave and strong.Obvioulsy you have gathered from this post that we have moved, again. But unfortunately it is not our "forever" house. Another move is inevidable. But, we will be here in this house for a while at least. Not planning on switching schools on the girls for a long time, I hope. Moving sucks!

3 comments:

Jilleen said...

Brave and beautiful indeed. Let's not forget you too, though. You guys have gone through a lot this past year. I hope you feel at "home" in your new place.

Kimberly said...

They are getting so big!!! Love you guys!

Lana said...

Two amazing girls like their Mom! Although it was another hard move, it was the best one yet because it brought you closer to ME!!