I took a break from a few things this summer. You may have noticed, the blog was one of them. Here are a few things that happened.

In July Kennedy turned 2. We went to the zoo. She loved it. (i know my picture is lame)

We went on a few camping trips. This is a shot of my favorite place to go. My family goes to Bridger Lake every summer. My dad goes where the fishing is good. So we follow. This year all the camp grounds on the mountain were closed because of dead tress (beetle infestation or something). So we tried something new and made our own camp site. I actaully liked it alot. No people.

In June, Sheridan turned 10. (i suck at taking pictures)
We also spent many a day at the P.G. pool. (more than I would have liked) And unfortunatley for you, I have no pictures of that wonderful experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment