As some of you well know, we moved out of our lovely home about a week and a half ago. I am very sad. Still. I miss it. I miss my huge kitchen. I miss my big bathroom. I miss my sewing room. (My sewing machine finally had a room to live in and be happy. And I could go visit it and we could be happy together. And ALL of my stuff had a space of its own.) I miss my neighbors. We weren't the most sociable of people, but I still miss the people that lived around me:) I miss the elementary school being a block away. I miss Maceys! These things are not suppose to happen to people we know, let alone our selves! I know there are a lot of worse things that could have happened to us. I know it shouldn't be a big deal. But it was a hard thing for me. I think I did a pretty good job of being strong (on the outside anyway).
So, for those of you who don't know. We are currently living with family. Brian's parents to be exact. We don't really have much of a plan at this point. Just happy to have a place to stay for a while until we figure out what it is we are suppose to be doing:) A few months is the plan, but you never know I guess.............I sure don't.

3 comments:
Miss you guys! It is sad to see your house sitting there empty! I hope everything works out!
I know you know how I feel about this... :(
I already miss you being in your house so much, but I know good things are to come for you guys! I am sure of it!!!
Post a Comment