skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Once Upon a Time There Was a Girl and a Robot
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter weekend
Family, eggs, hunts, cookies, baskets of candy..............what more need I say?
1 comment:
Steve & Julie
said...
Loving Kennedy's basket head, ha ha.
April 6, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kerstin
I have been married to my robot, I mean Brian for 15 years! We have 4 gorgeous kids, a devon rex, and a turtle. It's chaos, but I couldn't be happier (most days)! :)
View my complete profile
Us
Sheridan (11)
Madelynn (8)
Jackson (6)
Kennedy (3)
Family and Friends
Eric&Kim
Greg&Jess
Heath&Steph
Jared&Andrea
Jessica&Mattew
Julie&Steve
Lana&J.R.
Nate&Jilleen
Photography by Jess
Rob&Courtney
Scott&Jamie
Troy&Leslie
Others I love
Anna Maria Horner
Bakerella
Melly & me
Shannon Hale
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(22)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(4)
Hooray for the 10k!
Ta-Dah!
Behind the scene
Easter weekend
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
1 comment:
Loving Kennedy's basket head, ha ha.
Post a Comment