Saturday, February 20, 2010

A wonderful opportunity

Today I attended a very special wedding at the Draper Temple.Way back in 1999 I was called to serve in the Young Womens. Because I served in that organization for 5 years I had the amazing opportunity to watch the little beehives grow and learn and gain their testimonies. One in particular I became quite close to. I felt so blessed that I could remain in YW with her and be a part of her growth, and learning. I was released from my calling the summer that she graduated high school and left YW. We have kept in contact over the last 6 years. And today I went to the temple to attend her wedding. It was a wonderful experience, and I am so glad that she wanted me there for that special occasion.

1 comment:

Lana said...

That really is one of those special moments that you will always treasure. That is really cool that you were able to be there. She is blessed to have had you in her life.