


I know some mothers rejoice at back to school time. I am not one of those mothers:( I hated school when I was a kid, and I hate school just as much now that I have kids that go. Don't get me wrong. There are some nice things about it. Some things I do enjoy. But there is just this ease about summer. Wake up, whenever. Do, whatever. Eat, whenever. Get dressed, maybe:) Then school starts! And it just makes me so mad. It is the end to my laziness:( And I don't like that.
Poor me, right?
But, just so you know I am not a complete looser. I worry about my kids like crazy when they start school. Are they happy, or are they sad. Are the other kids being nice to them. Are they scared. Or are they completely fine. All these questions I torture myself with all day long. Eventually it passes as the first few days are past and I know they are going to be fine. And of course they were fine. They all love their teachers. Everyone is happy. And everyone is excited to be back in school.
(except mom in the mornings) :)

2 comments:
They look so cute ready to start the new school year! I never knew you had such strong feelings toward school!! It made me laugh.... (sorry if I wasn't suppose to.) I don't like the mornings, but I enjoy the hours after they go. :)
I am feeling your pain. I love the ease of summer too! I love the get up and do whatever I want to and now that school has started, I am hating that I have to get up early and get going. I worry about my kids at school just like you. I am glad to know that there is another mother out there sharing a lot of my same feelings! :) Your kids look super cute and ready to head off to school. Good luck with surviving the school year!
Post a Comment