
Here is our new family picture! Yipee, it is done and we dont have to worry about it for another year:) I hate picture time. It is very stressful for me. I get snappy and irritable. I know, your thinking "Kerstin? No way!" But yes, it is true.
Thanks to Jesse, again. For another great picture. You're the best!

2 comments:
Very nice! Glad they turned out. :)
Kerstin, I had to catch up on your life for the last little while. Sheridan's Birthday looked SO fun! I bet it was the best day of her life. I can't beleive you learned how to do the Hoe Down Throw Down. I love watching that. I bet that was fun once you learned it.
Madelynn's bug catching stuff sounds so stinkin cute. I can't beleive the snails and how she takes care of them. I love it!
Kennedy's birthday pictures were so cute. She is just as beautiful as the other girls. Your kids are so easy to adore! Jackson is growing up way too fast as always.
Your family picture is awesome and you all look fantastic. I am happy for you that you have it done and jealous because I am not done. Good job!
Post a Comment