
Well, I finally "officially" leared. A sister-in-law of mine has an aunt that is a professional. Cake decorator that is. So we went to Coalville one night last week and she taught us. We each made our own lump of fondant from scratch, colored it, rolled it, and smoothed out on our cakes. It was exactly what I needed to boost my confidence. Because really, its not that hard."
So, after all the "teaching" she made us decorate our cakes. I had learned what I was there for and not feeling very creative. So, I did polka dots. Lame, I know. But it was fast and easy:) *I know, I know! My cake turned out pretty lame. I still need some practice. But, pretty good, I thought for a first try. I have high hopes for next time:)

2 comments:
Yeah, it's so lame..... WHATEVER! That's awesome. Way to conquer your fear. :) (I need to do more of that fear conquering stuff.)
That cake is amazing Kerstin. Stop it! Stop being good at everything!
I love the pictures from the kids events. You look beautiful. They are beautiful kids as well. :)
You rocked that 10k Kerstin, and don't you say any different.
Love the family pic spoiler alert post. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Love you, Lana
Post a Comment