Madelynn turned 7, on the 7th (haha). At her party we played some bean bad tossing games, doughnut eating (on a string, no hands), and did a balloon stomp. Of course I have no picutes of any of that!:( I am so lame. She got some really awesome presents from her friends, and grandparents. And from us, she got a turtle(forgot to include a picture of that one-oops). She was a happy girl. It was a good day:)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Happy Birthday, Madelynn!
Madelynn turned 7, on the 7th (haha). At her party we played some bean bad tossing games, doughnut eating (on a string, no hands), and did a balloon stomp. Of course I have no picutes of any of that!:( I am so lame. She got some really awesome presents from her friends, and grandparents. And from us, she got a turtle(forgot to include a picture of that one-oops). She was a happy girl. It was a good day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love her cake!!! Did you make it? Super cute! It looks like Madelynn had a great birthday!
Post a Comment