Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sheridan!

Sheridan turned nine on June 17th.

She had a Hannah Montana themed party with her favorite girlfriends.  They got a make-over, and did some girlie crafts like decorating totes and sunglasses.  There was music blaring the entire time.  And of course a lot of singing and dancing.  I (Kerstin) even taught them the Hoe Down, Throw Down.  (For those of you that know what that is, it was not as easy to learn as I had thought. ha ha)  Later that night Grandparents came over for cake and ice cream.  It was a very good day.  Maybe even the best day of her entire life:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Kerstin, you are such a fun mom! Is it really possible that Sheridan is 9? WOW! Time sure flies. What a fun Hannah Montana party!

Kimberly said...

I cannot believe that gorgeous girl is 9 already!!! I love seeing your cakes Kerstin! They always turn out SO cute. Wish her a belated happy birthday from us!

Kerstin said...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THANK YOU ME FOR BEING ME



LOVE,
SHERIDAN