Monday, August 29, 2011

California

Every summer the kids and I take a little road trip to California to see my sister. It is a very long drive (12 hrs-thank goodness for dvd players) but we love it, so we go. Usually it is pretty uneventful. Its just a nice week (or so) away to visit. This year we were jam packed with activities.We went to Monterey and went to the aquarium. We went to 3 different beaches. A water park (like 7peaks or a raging waters). Shopping, of course. Swimming everyday. Did an overnight in Malibu. Visited the Beverly Hills Sprinkles (any of you out there cupcake lovers? Really good!) And with all of that, and taking care of my 4+2(my sisters)kids I still had time to read a good book! How can you go wrong with all of that? Well, you cant!I wanted to throw in this little beauty for fun. This is me and my sister the day we were at the water park. And the reason why I am exposing you to the horror? This summer I have been the tannest I have ever gotten in my entire life! It was really nice. I felt pretty good about my color. It was fun to be tan. Then I sit next to my sister...................and I am sure you can imagine how I feel about my tan now :(

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

Your tan is beautiful. I even love that it's only available to view in a one inch square. :) Glad you had a fun trip.